I had some time to do a little cooking this past weekend and decided to make a video for my magic ribs. Unfortunately I got so excited that I forgot to film a proper ending… but I can assure you that these things are fall off the bone pork-awesomeness.
Easiest directions ever:
- Take your ribs and cover them with olive oil, lots of fresh garlic and BBQ dry rub
- Place ribs in a pan with 1/4 inch of chardonnay in the bottom
- Cover with tin foil
- Cook in oven for 3 hrs at 350 degrees.
- Remove and coat ribs with BBQ sauce.
- Grill to perfection.
- Drop me a line and let me know what you think.